Review of Clash of Clans
Clans is a multiplayer online game that consists of players who are actively involved in building communities, training other troops or attacking their opponents.
Rewards are in the form of dark elixir, elixir and gold, which can then be used in protecting players from attacks by their opponents, upgrading and training their troops.
It was developed and published by Supercell, and was officially released on 2nd August 2012 and 7th October 2013 for iOS and Android powered devices respectively.
In the Clash of Clans, a player has the capability of;
- Converting his/her village into an impenetrable fortress.
- Fighting the Goblin King.
- Raising a strong army that may consist of; Dragons, Barbarians, Wizards, Archers and Hog Riders.
- Defending his/her village using walls, cannons, traps, towers, bombs and mortars.
- Fighting with other players across the world and win trophies.
- Defeating the enemy by using a combination of; clan reinforcements, troops, heroes and spells.
- Creating the Ultimate Clan by joining forces with other players.
- Building up to 18 unique units.
- Fighting other clans during epic clan wars.
Clash of Clans cheats gems consists of troops which are divided into the following categories; Tier 1, 2 & 3, Heroes and Dark Elixir Troops, which are further made up of the following; Barbarians, Archers, Giants, Goblins, Balloons, Wall Breakers, Healers, Wizards, Minions and Dragons, among others.
There are five different spells available for use; Lighting, Heal, Freeze, Jump and Rage spells.
Clash of Clans can be supported on devices that are powered by Microsoft Windows, iOS and Android operating systems.